Feeling creatively drained or struggling with clear communication? Take a listen to our WholeYou throat chakra episode.
Episode 10 of the WholeYou podcast is here! See below for the show notes, listen to the show (stream or download) on the embedded SoundCloud box below (on the full post - click "read more" at bottom), or find it on iTunes of your favorite podcast app. Thanks for listening!
Fifth Chakra At-a-Glance:
- Sanskrit Name: Vissudha
- Location: Throat area
- Element: Sound
- Color: Blue
- Issues: Communication, creativity, listening, resonance, finding one's own voice, purification, refinement
- Basic Rights: To speak and be heard
What we Discuss in Episode #10:
- How to know if your fifth chakra is out of balance
- Signs of a deficient and excessive fourth fifth
- Finding your voice and creativity
- Blocks to creativity and how to bring more creativity into your life
- Yoga poses, meditations, and pranayama to balance your fifth chakra
- What resonance means and why it's important with the throat chakra
- Fifth chakra affirmations
Lauren and I are really appreciate you taking the time to listen and share your comments. If you like the show, subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please take 1 minute to leave us a review on iTunes — it helps us to reach more people, and we'd be so grateful!