Want to learn how to balance the sacral chakra (chakra 2) for optimal fluidity and pleasure? Check out WholeYou episode #7!
In WholeYou episode #6, we covered the first chakra, Muladhara. This "root" chakra is how we feel grounded in our foundation. From there, we flow up to the second chakra, Svadisthana, where it's all about movement, fluidity, and emotion. Check out episode #7 and the show notes below for a great intro to Svadisthana.
(Also, apologies in advance that the audio quality is not as good this time — it's definitely listenable, but we didn't realize it had recorded with some funky static until afterwards... we'll work on fixing it before next time!)
Second Chakra At a Glance:
- Sanskrit Name: Svadhisthana (sweetness)
- Location: Sacrum, lower abdomen, hips, pelvis
- Element: Water
- Color: Orange
- Issues: Movement, sensation, emotions, sexuality, desire, need, pleasure, creativity
What we Discuss in Episode #7:
- The "rights" of the sacral chakra
- Signs of a deficient and excessive sacral chakra
- Healing practices to bring the root chakra back into balance
- Sacral chakra affirmations
Lauren and I are really appreciate you taking the time to listen and share your comments. If you like the show, subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please leave a review on iTunes — it helps us to reach more people and we'd be so grateful.
You can stream or download episode #7 via SoundCloud (embedded right here on the blog post), or search for WholeYou (and subscribe) in iTunes or your favorite podcast app.Read More