Feeling a little spacey or up in your head? Listen to this episode for tips on how to know if your first chakra is out of whack, and what to do to get grounded.
Thank you all for your comments and thoughts on our first few shows. We really appreciate you taking the time to listen and share your thoughts. If you like the show, subscribe on iTunes or your favorite podcast app, and please leave a review on iTunes — it helps us to reach more people!
In this "chakras 101" episode, we give an overview on the chakra system and how to work with it for more holistic wellness in mind, body, and spirit. If you've been to a yoga or meditation class before, you've likely heard references to the chakras. And if you're excited about this episode, lucky you! We have a whole series of future episodes planned to dive into each chakra in depth.
Here's what we chat about in episode #5:
- What the heck are chakras?
- What got each of us interested in chakras
- Brief history of the chakra system
- The name, physical location, and central issues/themes for all 7 chakras
- How you can explore working with the chakras to benefit your wellness — so many ways!
We'd LOVE to hear your thoughts, so if you take a listen, please leave a comment on your thoughts, or any questions or ideas you have.
You can stream or download episode #5 via SoundCloud below, or search for WholeYou (and subscribe) in iTunes or your favorite podcast app. And if you love the show, don't forget to leave an iTunes review!
References from the Show:
More from Valerie:
- Follow Waking Up in Wonder on Facebook
- Instagram: @ValKay (shout out to #wholeyoushow)!
- Get your free Meditation App Resource Guide and Mind + Body + Spirit Guided Meditation
More from Lauren
- Blog: LaurenFowler.co
- Connect over on Instagram: @NourishingYoga and tag #wholeyoushow
- Make Peace with Food free Email Course
*Music credit for our mini theme song is Little Idea from Bensound.com. Thanks, Ben!