The lovely Lauren Fowler and I are BACK with WholeYou podcast episode 6!
In this episode, we're talking all about the root chakra. It's our foundation, so if you want to feel more grounded, take a listen.
First Chakra At a Glance:
- Sanskrit Name: Muladhara
- Location: Base of the spine
- Element: Earth
- Color: Red
- Issues: Roots, grounding, nourishment, trust, health, home, family, prosperity, appropriate boundaries
What we Discuss in Episode #6:
- The "rights" of the first chakra.
- Imbalances and what a balanced root chakra looks like.
- Signs of a deficient and excessive root chakra.
- Healing practices to bring the root chakra back into balance.
We'd LOVE to hear your thoughts, so if you take a listen, please leave a comment on your thoughts, or any questions or ideas you have.
You can stream or download episode #6 via SoundCloud below, or search for WholeYou (and subscribe) in iTunes or your favorite podcast app. And if you love the show, don't forget to leave an iTunes review!
References from the Show:
- Eastern Body, Western Mind by Anodea Judith
- My past blog post on chakras
- Weekly Intentions: Get Grounded (+ a FREE grounding meditation!)
- WholeYou #5: Overview of the Chakra
- Grounding Yoga Sequence for the Root Chakra
More from Valerie:
- Follow Waking Up in Wonder on Facebook
- Instagram: @ValKay (shout out to #wholeyoushow)!
- Get your free Meditation App Resource Guide and Mind + Body + Spirit Guided Meditation
More from Lauren
- Blog: LaurenFowler.co
- Connect over on Instagram: @NourishingYogaand tag #wholeyoushow
- Make Peace with Food free Email Course
*Music credit for our mini theme song is Little Idea from Bensound.com. Thanks, Ben!